the right land agent
To find a land agent with a track record who you can trust, you'll need to ask the right questions.
If the tables were turned, these are the questions we would ask. They are not completely foolproof. Few things are. But they should get you off to a good start. We hope you find them helpful.
- How many residential development land deals have they completed?
- How many builders and developers are they currently working with on their database?
- Can they provide testimonials that illustrate how they have worked with clients to help get them get the best price?
- Can they tell you the key planning and technical issues that would need to be considered before bringing your site to market and the impact these would have on the time it would take to sell the land?
- Given the current market when would they recommend bringing the site to market?
- How would they go about bringing the land to market?
- When would they want to be paid for the work and how much would they charge?
"Having completed the sales of Booth Hill Lane and Greenfield both within a couple of months of you marketing the sites..."